Pages

Monday, August 19, 2019

My Abstract Charcoal Drawing

Image result for abstract charcoal flower         WALT: Find an artists style or an image you like and copy it.This term in Totara class we have been doing different types of art but this is one of them. This is my abstract charcoal drawing. This was before it got smudged by someone. The artists name was Melinda (there was no last name). Let's just say mine is nowhere near as good as Melinda's artwork. The left one is mine obviously and the right one is Melinda'sHow I made this art: The first thing I did was searched up abstract charcoal flower and picked one I liked which looks similar to mine. Secondly I got my pencil and started copying it onto my paper. Thirdly I got the charcoal and did the outlines. I also smudged some of the charcoal around the flower. Then I had to take a photo of it and then blog it.A thing I could have done was not rushed because that made my art look messy. Another thing I could have done was smudged the outside a bit better so it looks like the real one. Have you ever had to do a piece of art with charcoal?                       

No comments:

Post a Comment