Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My still life drawings!

Visual art: WALT use proportion and accurate outline.
Explain:
This term in Totara Class we have been doing still life drawings for our art. To make the hammer drawing I: 1: Searched up tools on the internet and selected the hammer photo. 2: Made the lines so my proportions are correct. 3: I then looked at the hammer on google and copied the outline of it. 4: Lastly I did the shading of the hammer. I did the same thing with the spoon but I actually used a real spoon. My drawings aren't that good but I just need to keep practising.  One thing I could have done was shaded my drawings a bit better and made it look a bit more real. 
What do you think is the easiest thing
 to draw for still life?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyla Hi think a fork would be the easiest to draw

    Thanks Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Lyla - Rose, my name is Nevaeh and I am a year 6 student at Paihia School. I was amazed just by looking at your artwork, it looks very realistic. It looked like you have been focusing on the small details, that's what makes this artwork look 3d. If you could choose another item to draw what would it be? Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete